One Identity Manager 8.1 is a minor release with new functionality and improved behavior.
- One Identity Manager uses In-Memory OLTP ((Online Transactional Processing) for memory optimized data access.
- Support for granular permissions at server and data level.
- The front-ends check whether the user has the required permissions before starting up. Users can only start up front-ends if they own permissions groups for the corresponding program functions.
- Role based permissions groups can be assigned to an application.
- One Identity Manager logoffs can be written to the system journal.
- Improved OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connect configuration.
- Extended support of JSON Web Key for OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connect authentication.
- Database encryption uses RSA encryption with Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding (OAEP).
- The Operations Support Web Portal has essentially been recreated as an HTML5 application.
- Users who self-register for the Web Portal, receive a confirmation email with a link to a confirmation page.
- Implementation of Secure Password Extension to allow users to access the Password Reset Portal over the Windowslogin screen.
- The Windows system monitor shows you performance data for target system synchronization.
Read more at One Identity Manager 8.1 Release Notes