OpenIDM 6.5 has been available presenting the following new features:
- Delegated Administration Capabilities. IDM 6.5.0 supports delegated administration, through a privilege model.
- Keystores and Truststores now configured through the Secrets Service
- The configuration keystores and truststores are now managed by a new IDMsecrets service.
- Oracle Database Universal Connection Pool (Oracle UCP).
- IDM now supports Oracle UCP as an alternative to the defaultHikariCP connection pool library, solely for an Oracle DB.
- JSON Standard Output Audit Event Handler. IDM now supports sending log messages to standard output in the OSGi console.
- New Notification Service. IDM now includes a dedicated customizable notification servicethat sends messages as configured. Notifications are no longer configuredin the onUpdateUser.js script, but are shown indedicated notification-*.json files.
- New HubSpot Connector and Sample. IDM 6.5.0 supports a new HubSpot connector.
Review the release notes with all the details at https://backstage.forgerock.com/docs/idm/6.5/release-notes/