Default Users for Oracle Identity manager 11gR2PS2 (184.108.40.206.0)
Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) has three default user accounts:
• This account is the OIM administrator (super-user) and is created during installation.
• Password for this account created during installation.
• Account used for integrating SOA and Oracle Identity Manager by using the ‘User Role Provider’ implementation.
• When SOA is reconfigured to use LDAP-based user-role provider, Oracle Identity Manager does not require this account.
• Account created during installation
• Account is set to a ‘run as’ user for Message Driven Beans (MDBs) executing JMS messages.
• Account created during installation and used internally by Oracle Identity Manager.
• Password of this account is set to a single space character in Oracle Identity Manager database to prevent user login through Oracle Identity Manager Design console or Oracle Identity Manager System Administration Console